DescriptionConsidering the CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS in the system, one cannot just stand on the side. The best decisions are made during crisis, and so my passion to help.
The corporate transformational training has 3 different packages available to choose from below.
Package 1 (GHC 2,500) per participant:
A 3 day full training program between September 25-27 2019 daily from 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Package 2 (GHC 1,700) per participant:
A choice of 2 days training program between September 25-27 2019 daily from 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Package 3 (GHC 1,000) per participant:
A choice of 1 day training program between September 25-27 2019 daily from 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Note: Please select topics you are interested in based on your package. Package 1 has all 3 topics automatically but Package 2 and 3 need the exact topics to be chosen by participants.
Day 1 (Sep 25, 2019)
• Optimizing organizational structures, systems and processes - Leveraging on the current free market for Africa Continental trade - AFCFTA
Day 2 (Sep 26, 2019)
• How poor customer relation is affecting businesses - Strategies to adopt to stay ahead of competition
Day 3 (Sep 27, 2019)
• How to survive in a difficult business terrain - Tactics in helping failing businesses succeed
• Strategic real time look into effective tools and decisions making to stay ahead of competitors. Also, how to maximize on the single market reality on the African continent as far as business sustainability and growth is concerned. The course will discuss any impact and its associated ROI’s.
• Hands-on all-day workshop coupled with relevant case studies. Should customer service only be excellent when there is in person supervision, or with security cameras all over? What is the impact of poor customer service? How to make customer service a way of life versus just a daily duty.
• Identifying specific challenges and turning them into opportunities for growth and impact. The course will delve into providing templates, tactics and leadership ideas to be proactive than managing crisis.